11th ACSS Plenary - July 2023
On this pageSkip the menu of subheadings on this page.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Declaration of Interests
- Actions from last meeting and Chairs Update
- Update from FSA Chair
- Secretariate Update
- Working Group Updates
- GSR Review
- KSN Event Reflections
- Analytics Unit Update
- SAC Review
- Science Council Update
- Forward Look
The 11th Open Meeting of the Advisory Committee for Social Science (ACSS) included updates from: the Secretariat, on staffing changes and reflections on the recent ACSS networking event; Working Group chairs, on recent activity of current groups; the Head of Social Science, on the recent independent Government Social Research (GSR) review of FSA’s Social Science Team; and the Heads of Analytics Unit and Social Science, on recent activity and priorities going forward.
- Update from Professor Susan Jebb, Chair of the FSA.
- Nat Gladstone provided an overview of the Science Advisory Committees (SAC) review and the outcomes of this for the ACSS.
- John O’Brien, the interim chair of the Science Council (SC), gave an update on recent activity.
- Members discussed potential future work for the ACSS.