Last updated: 29 January 2021
On this pageSkip the menu of subheadings on this page.
Role of the Secretariat
The role of the Secretariat is to:
- Support the ACSS in developing and delivering its work programme;
- Advise the Committee on process and procedure;
- Draw attention of the members to emerging issues of concern;
- Ensure that the proceedings of the Committee are properly documented so that there is a clear audit trail showing how the Committee reached its decisions;
- Keep an accurate public record of the work of the Committee;
- Ensure that the Committee's conclusions and advice are clearly reported to applicants, the FSA and where applicable the Board.
Details of the ACSS Secretariat
Lead Secretariat: Rebecca Gillespie
Address: Science Council Secretariat, Floors 6 & 7, Clive House, 70 Petty France, London, SW1H 9EX